As SKB Europe we are proud to be strongly tied to the SKB brand. But there is more. Next to SKB we are marketing another brand: Defender. Defender stands for our own and very complete line of aluminium boxes.
The Defender aluminium box range has many advantages. They are lightweight, but robust and built to last, ensuring completely protected contents.
Aluminium is unaffected by extreme cold or heat, is antimagnetic and rustproof. Because aluminium is easy to clean aluminium boxes are ideally suited for use in cleanroom and food environments.
Currently we have 43 sizes actually on stock and we are expanding to 55 sizes within the coming months. Producing a custom size is no problem at all; no minimum volume required!
Standard feature highlights:
varies per type - KA44, KA64, KA74 and KA94
- Handles: stable aluminium handle; loading capacity 50 kg/handle.
- Corner castings: protects the corners and makes your Defender aluminium boxes easily stackable.
- Toggle-locks: made of aluminium or stainless steel.
- (Piano) hinges: stainless steel (piano) hinges ensure strength and durability.
- Rubber sealing: standardly applied for extra protection against dust and water.
- Reinforcement ribs: ribs to give extra strength.
- Straps: protecting the lid from opening backwards.
- Fitting of mantle sheets: mantle sheet overlapping is done by spot welding.
Loads of additonal options:
- Locking mechanism
- Gas spring
- Wood or aluminium reinforcements
- Extra sealing (silicone or polyurethane coating)
- Document holder
- Foam inlay
- Ventilating sleeves and holes
- Painted in color
Interested in a Defender alu box sample?
Do you want to sell Defender aluminium boxes and are you interested in a real-life view on look, weight and quality?
Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you to discuss the possibilities.